This cancellation procedure is in effect for a period of one year upon signing the consent form and applies to all future requests for care during the above period.
Your credit card number will serve as a holdback for authorization in the untimely moment of cancellation.
In the event of non-compliance with this policy, Caroline Ronalds Massothérapie reserves the right to invoice you accordingly:
- If notice is given within 24 hours, a 50% charge will apply.
- In case of less than 2 hours notice, 100% charge will apply.
- In case of no show, a 100% charge will apply.
When the appointment is confirmed, please note that punctuality and the time allotted is essential.
In the case of a late arrival, it is important to know that the time slot for the session will not be changed in order to offer the full time.
The remaining time will determine the duration of the treatment and full payment for the session is still required. To respect all customers, please plan to arrive 5 to 10 minutes early.
In the event of an emergency, it is possible that certain circumstances are sometimes beyond our control and that it may be difficult to fulfill commitments.
Exceptions could be made, subjectively, to the above policy if this is the case.
Refusal of service policy:
It is understood that this is a professional context and that a policy of zero tolerance is essential. For reasons of personal safety, Caroline Ronalds Massothérapie reserves the right to refuse or interrupt treatment at any time.
The following list of reasons may constitute, but is not limited to, the right to interrupt a session:
- Derogatory or fanatical comments
- Sexual or romantic comments or advances
- Infectious diseases or conditions
- Contagious or unidentified skin conditions (ex: rashes, warts, mysterious insect bites)
Health Considerations and Covid-19 Policies
- Patients and Therapists are expected to practice social distancing, to cancel appointments and stay home if you have any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, new cough, sore throat, runny nose, headache, sore muscles (not related to exercise).
- Cancellation fees will be waived for those people who develop symptoms within the 24 hours prior to your appointment. Please let me know as soon as possible if you need to cancel your appointment. Those who no-call/ no-show will be held by the original cancellation agreement of 100% of the cost of the session.
- Patients and therapists are expected to communicate with each other if any new symptoms develop post massage therapy treatment.
- Please shower before your appointment, come alone and limit the amount of belongings that you bring into the clinic. You will be expected to wash your hands immediately after entering the space. Please be mindful about unnecessary touching and contact.
- You will be expected to wear a mask (one can be provided) and practice cough etiquette.
- There is an option to pay in advance online to limit contact.
- 1-877-644-4545 (toll free) elsewhere in Québec
- For the hearing impaired (TTY), call 1-800-361-9596 (toll free)
Your well-being is a top priority. In order to ensure the quality of the treatment given, it is important to disclose any health problems, allergies, special needs or concerns that you may have in relation to the massage. Any omission of information may result in a misunderstanding of the care received and may harm the expected results. All information received will be treated as confidential.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
In order to benefit from an optimal massage therapy experience, please communicate to me any needs, preferences, requests or comments deemed relevant to the treatment. Please feel free to let me know at any time before, during or after your treatment.
The contents of this site, such as text, graphics, images, and other material is for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.